Insurance Professional – Sales and Service
- Full time
Within the defined guidelines and framework, to provide adequate coverage and advice to ensure that members of one or more USA Personal Line products (such as inbound phone calls, e-mails, chats, social media, etc.) occur across multiple communication channels are financially secure and compliant with USA standards.
We were currently looking for talented insurance professionals – sales and services for future opportunities in 2021.
Join our award-winning team! Forbes recently recognized the USA as one of the best employers in the United States, and Fortune Magazine has identified us as one of the world’s most acclaimed companies. Proud to receive consistently outstanding awards & ratings for member service, employee welfare, and financial strength. Everything in the USA is based on our core values: service, loyalty, honesty, and integrity. The basis of how we do business with our members and how we treat each other.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks arising from business activities and work roles.
- Ensures that the risks associated with business operations are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities are followed.
- The property and casual (P&C) member’s experience is facilitated by answering inbound phone calls, e-mails, and other contacts from members.
From foundational to moderate complex quotes, members apply to develop new business, rating, policy, billing, payment, underwriting, contract and coverage provisions, and premium changes for insurance products and services to help members establish personal line insurance knowledge. Responsible for related back documents for all states.
Identifies, evaluates, and understands members’ needs and provides consistently complete and accurate advice and solutions, including products and services. Provides complete problem diagnosis while reducing transfers, escalations, and callbacks.
Some support uses available tools and resources to support members. Effectively operates in a communication center environment and navigates multiple systems, programs while maintaining the interaction of an attractive member across various channels.
Necessary maintenance of property and casual license (revenue registration) license and state registration.
- Mon – Fri (8 AM – 10 PM).
The training includes new staff orientation, licensing, enterprise knowledge, pipeline training, and job on-training.
You must complete a training program successfully. USAA training programs include instructor-led activities, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, and system simulations.
Employees attending the training are expected to meet USA-established standards for performance, attendance, and conduct.
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- One year of customer service experience in insurance
- Financial services and relevant direct customer service and sales experience.
Successfully acquire property and casual license (wife) licenses and state articles within 90 days of renting.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking, including navigating through multiple business applications.
- One year of customer communication experience in a need-based sales environment
- Experience in a fast-paced communication center environment
Six months experience of frequent communication with customers by phone, e-mail, and face to face. We Considered the details of all the work requirements that can be performed in work.
Our employees in the USA enjoy one of the best business benefits packages, including flexible business casual or casual wear service, wellness and wealth building programs, and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- The USA market has an effective data assessment and scope setting process to ensure that we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. Salary range for this position: $ 33,280.00 – $ 49,200.00.
- Employees may be eligible for salary incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differences: Geographical pay differential is the extra pay for qualified workers working in places where market salaries are above the national average.
- The shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for consecutively assigned functional roles for non-core hours.
Our employees in the USA enjoy the best class benefits for physical, financial, and mental well-being. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision plans, 401 (k), pensions, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, 16 paid volunteer hours including paid leave, and various wellness programs—furthermore, our career path planning and continuing education help employees in their professional goals.
- USAA Total Awards
- Restoration support is not available.
- It is an opportunity to work at home after six months of demonstrating skills in the office.
- Home connectivity requirements must be met in all work to work from home.
- Eligible candidates must complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.