- Full Time
Company: New England College
Position: Graduate Admission Representative – Full Time
The position aims to recruit and enroll incoming undergraduate and graduate students for School Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS). Ruit Admission Counselors are responsible for registering for scheduled online, hybrid and face-to-face programs.
- Connect with potential students and applicants by phone, email, synchronous technology
- Process leadership and application through salesforce
- C communication workflow for potential students in scheduled programs
- Adjust recruitment events as related to the program overview
- Identify and apply effective marketing strategies through various means
- Partners with internal stakeholders in recruitment efforts
- Data collection & analysis as a part of ongoing evaluation
- Ownership of student issues and keeping all stakeholders informed throughout the process until fully resolved
- Establish collaborative relationships with faculty, staff and internal clients
- Phone calls & emails services within 24 business hours time
- Meeting or exceeding specific goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Software tools such as PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel
- 1-2 years experience customer service, admission, sales
- Excellent Speak and written communication
- Communicate professionally with all levels of the College.
Experience in salesforce:
- Master’s Degree
New England College prohibits discrimination in race, caste, religion or creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, treatment, access to programs, programs, and activities following its federal and state laws and regulations. In agreement with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), persons with disabilities who need housing should contact the ADA Compliance Management Officer.
This College is committed to providing equal opportunities in all employment situations and creating a welcoming and supportive environment that celebrates diversity. If imbalances are found, the College will make an honest effort to recruit, recruit, and promote workplace people.
- 98 Bridge Street, Henniker,NH 03242