- Full time
Company: Cali Marine
- Experts diagnose a variety of problems based on experience, analysis and testing
- Maintain top knowledge of marine diagnostic technology
- Perform routine service inspections, tests and lubricate engines and other significant component.
- Repair a variety of new or old boats, including inboard, outboard and inboard/outboard, as well as trailers
- Assist in the full setup and testing of new boats
- Ability to summarize and winter boats of all brands
- Be comfortable using a wide range of store tools and equipment
- Move boats from 19 ‘- 26’ length
- Maintain a positive attitude, and productive person of our team
- Please provide a positive service experience to our customers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Any problem solver and be willing to deal with anything – be able to work individually and efficiently
- Please provide them with their own set of tools
- Promote the ink marine brand
- Any other request from the service director
The necessary knowledge, skills and competencies. Reasonable living arrangements can be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform essential work tasks.
- Two years experience in a technical repair role is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office will be a priority
- Trailing experience required
- Ability to operate a wide range of different boats
- To perform the task successfully, one needs to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong mechanical skills, knowledge of engines,
- Understanding of electrical systems,
- Able to operate and unload boats up to 26% length.
- The ability to safely and efficiently trailer boats, as well as to navigate them.
- Able to communicate professionally with colleagues, clients and employees of the organization, communicating information clearly and effectively orally and writing.
- Be able to work with high-value people in stores, on water or in the customer’s home.
- Ability to communicate honestly
- Openly in the event of any mistake or accident and to learn from them.
- Ability to travel to different places for training and continuous improvement