Real Estate Sales Representative – Entry Level
- Minimum USD 100,000 per year
Company: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Homesale Realty
Full Work Description:
An entry-level real estate sales representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them buy and sell the property. In this position, you can help clients to find a real estate product that meets their needs and then continue the process of making offers, reaching mutual recognition, and drafting a purchase agreement. Entry-level real estate sales representatives must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication skills.
It is an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for sales representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant buying and selling experience for their clients.
The ideal entry-level real estate sales representative will be educable, self-motivated, and creative. Meantime, the Real Estate market is continually growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with innovative ideas to stand in front of customers on their own.
- An exciting aspect of real estate is the basis of compensatory performance.
- Real estate sales representatives often earn more than USD 100,000 a year.
- You will find that the more hard work and effort you put into your position.
Although no real estate license application is required, you must obtain a real estate license before being formally hired. To get a real estate license, you must complete real estate classes (online or individual) offered by an approved educational institution and pass a state licensing test. Applying now and our hiring team will provide additional details to learn more about the real estate licensing process.
- Customer Service
- Marketing is preferred.
- Meet with clients to discuss their home buying and selling requirements
- Take clients to home displays and open houses
- Be aware of home values and give clients appropriate advice on how much to sell their home or what to offer in a home
- Follow up with their real estate needs clients and communicate with them regularly
- Contact with other real estate sales representatives to build positive relationships
- Bring in creative marketing strategies to sell your home
- Represent and advise clients when discussing sales and purchases
Bring innovative marketing strategies to spread the word about your real estate sales representative services.
- Offers follow-up training to help you through the training and licensing process for real estate licensing and to help you stay informed and relevant
- Share our infrastructure to help you find and manage your clients
- Offers you freedom and flexibility to help you maintain a positive life balance.
- Provide support and a positive work environment for your success
- About the Realty at Berkshire Hathaway Home Service Homes
Home sell Family of Companies is a leading real estate company providing services in the Baltimore, Maryland, South Central, and Southeast PA real estate markets. Today, Homesale Realty has more than 25 offices, including more than 1,000 real estate agents.
Whether you’re a suitable buyer or a good seller, or just in need of exceptional real estate services, every HomeSole team member runs a business with one main objective in mind: We help people achieve their dreams.
Our goal is to help you and succeed in your real estate career. As a real estate agent at Homesale Realty, you will be given access to targeted top-notch training and cutting-edge technology to make your real estate career a success. We also provide competitive healthcare and resource-building plans.
We promise equal opportunities:
We operate as employers of commitment and equal opportunity in the practice of fair recruitment. We do not discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or ethnicity. We pride ourselves on being exceptional leaders and members of our community, and we are committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
- Real Estate
- Mount Joy, PA 17552
We think you will join us very soon. However, if you are interested, submit the application form quickly. One of our experienced representatives will contact you. We wish you well.